➤ Compressed air rifles
Gas Piston Air Rifles
➤ PCP Air guns
➤➤Hunting and tactical riflescopes
+ Hunting and air optics
Bushnell LIL Prisms 1x11 Red Dot
Bushnell launched the 2018 red dot LIL Prism 1x11, offering a mid-range, an extremely light and compact red dot and a fall compensation reticle and a good "eyebox" for fast lens acquisition.
Strengths of the red dot Bushnell LIL Prism 1x11
· The smallest prism optics in the market.
· Surprise all elements of optics in such a compact housing
This red dot is suitable for shooters with astigmatism, since the reticle is engraved in the prism, and is not a reflex or holographic type, which can sometimes be blurred. You can see a clear reticle, illuminated in a quality glass. The battery lasts between 5000 and 7000 hours, with a CR2032 battery. In any case you can use the viewfinder without lighting, in addition to the adjustable eyepiece, which inherits it from a traditional viewfinder.
At the time of mounting it you can choose a high or rather low mount, which allows you to play with the spacer that it brings. It can also be installed very close to the eye, since it will not be blurred.
It is a very robust optics, belonging to the TAC OPTICS range, which Bushnell offers a 30-year guarantee.
The system controls are two buttons with arrows, both to turn on and off the device and vary the intensity of the lighting. Beyond this, the control turrets do not have covers, although there is no need to worry about sealing.
Even if the external lenses are broken, it can still be used.
· Black aeronautical aluminum frame with Circle Dot / BDC reticle
· Waterproof construction. The optics are sealed with O-rings that make the visor stay dry inside, even when completely submerged in water.
· Shockproof construction. Built to withstand blows, explosions, falls and the irregular surroundings of the battlefield and the hunting environment.
· It is purged with nitrogen, which makes it fog proof and fog resistant, due to humidity or rapid temperature change.
· Power x Target diameter (mm.): 1x11
· Finish: Mate
· Reticle: Circle Dot / BDC
· Field of vision (m.to 100m.): 23
· Correction of the point of impact per click (mm to 100m): 29.09
· Lens coating: Multi Complete
· Pupil output (mm.): 13
· Distance from eye to eyepiece (mm.): 90
· Total length (mm.): 58.4
· Weight (g.): 125
· Waterproof / Anti-fog: yes
· Color: Black