➤ Compressed air rifles
Gas Piston Air Rifles
➤ PCP Air guns
➤➤Hunting and tactical riflescopes
+ Hunting and air optics
Bushnell Transition 3x Magnifier
A complement to your red dot, the Bushnell Transition 3x magnifier, which expands its capabilities so you can zoom in on your red dot.
Normally, a common problem when using the red dot with reflex technology, is that with the magnifier we increase the image of the objective but also the red dot or the reticle. With this you have to be careful because if the target is small and far, the red dot can be placed above the target and not see it. This does not happen with holographic viewers, where the grid does not vary in size, with or without a magnifier. It is advisable to use a magnifier in a red dot viewer with 2 or 3 MOA's reticles.
This Bushnell magnifier includes an ambidextrous flip-flop mount, so we can have this magnifier mounted and not have to use it, because with a simple and fast action you can activate and use it instantly.
It is a magnifier of 3x fixed magnifications, which for use with the Bushnell TRS-25 is perfect, although you can place it in any red dot of other brands.
The Bushnell Transition magnifier is manufactured with an excellent transparent glass and an eye adjustment to be able to have the clear reticle, completely coated, which gives us a transmission of sharp and bright images.
Includes adjustment turrets to center the red dot and mitigate the parallax.
Features of the Bushnell magnifier
· Waterproof construction. Optics sealed with O-rings that ensure tightness inside, even when the magnifier is completely submerged in water.
· Shockproof construction. It is built to withstand blows, explosions, falls and the irregular environment of the field. Something common to the entire AR OPTICS range, as we have already mentioned.
· Purging with nitrogen fog proof. The nitrogen inside the visor ensures that the interior optical surfaces will not be fogged due to moisture or rapid temperature change.
· Extraordinary eye relief. It has an eye relief of 3.5 "(89 mm), higher than the average of this type of devices, it makes the aiming very comfortable, without having to look for the image very close to the eyepiece.
Bushnell magnifier data sheet
· Power x Target diameter (mm.): 3x24
· Finish: Mate
· Tube: 30mm
· Field of vision (m.to 100m.): 11
· Lens coating: Multi Complete
· Pupil output (mm.): 7.5
· Distance from eye to eyepiece (mm.): 85
· Total length (mm.): 121
· Weight (g.): 369
· Waterproof / Anti-fog: yes
· Color: Black