➤ Compressed air rifles
Gas Piston Air Rifles
➤ PCP Air guns
➤➤Hunting and tactical riflescopes
+ Hunting and air optics
Daisy Model 10 Air Rifle
The platform on which our Daisy Model 10 is built has a lever action mechanism that dates to the early years of Daisy history. But that’s where the history ends and the excitement begins. This handsome gun is a perfect fit for first time shooters featuring an overall length of 29.8 inches.
With stained solid wood forearm and stock, steel barrel and forearm band, this gun is a 400-shot lever action BB repeater. It even has the leather thong and saddle ring, just like the world famous Daisy Red Ryder.
The Daisy Model 10 is recommended for ages 10 and older with adult supervision.
· Weight: 1.60 lbs.
· Action: Lever cocking, spring air
· Sights: Blade and ramp front sight. Fixed open rear.
· Safety: Crossbolt trigger block
· Max. Muzzle Velocity: 350 fps
· Overall Length: 29.8”
· Caliber: .177 cal. (4.5 mm) BB
· Stock/Forearm/Grip: Stained solid wood stock and forearm
· Barrel: Smooth bore steel
· Max. Shooting Distance:195 yards
· Capacity: 400 shot
· Receiver: Stamped metal, saddle ring with leather thong