FX Airguns Impact Black M3 PCP Air Rifle
The FX Impact M3 air rifle defines what a modern air rifle can be. It is a unique air rifle of its generation. An air rifle that advances and evolves to push the limits of what compressed air can achieve. The Impact M3 once again redefines this high standard with groundbreaking advancements, upgrades and a unique and unwavering focus on creating the most advanced, accurate and capable air rifle you have ever used.
The improvement within the Impact M3 begins with its dual regulators. The first regulator pre-reduces the air pressure in preparation for the second regulator. This puts less stress on the second regulator and achieves a more consistent outlet pressure with fewer standard deviations.
The FX Power Plenum 720 is the new power source for the Impact M3. This larger diameter chamber and its 72cc compressed air volume provides both the precise amount of air and the power needed to propel the projectile. This new plenum box works in coordination with the ports and valves of the M3 to offer the best power and efficiency available.
One of the most important enhancements to the Impact M3 is the rifle's user interface: the Quick Tune system. This essentially tool-free system encompasses everything a shooter could use to fine-tune their rifle, allowing for limitless possibilities. Adjust the air pressure the rifle uses through the dual regulators, how long the valve stays open with the front valve adjuster, and now adjust the hammer force with the completely redesigned micro and macro power settings. The rear macro power wheel is a 16-step power wheel that adjusts the hammer force in 5-15 FPS increments (based on gauge and regulator pressure). This works in conjunction with the micro fine adjustment. This adjusts the force of the hammer in incredibly small increments of just 1-2 fps with each click of the barrel roller, all at your fingertips. The combination of these two pressure settings is unrivaled in the world of compressed air!
Other enhancements include an enlarged handle short-throw ambidextrous cocking lever, dual transfer ports on most calibers, tighter barrel housing tolerances to provide a better fit and precision to the air rifle, breech tolerances tighter to house the Side-Shot magazine, an updated trigger that provides a crisp breakout in the second stage while allowing the trigger post to move forward or backward, 20 MOA integrated into the sight rail, dual gauges Wika and a host of upcoming optional accessories.
The FX Impact is firmly regarded as the best air rifle made. The proof is undeniable. Shooters flock to the FX Impact, the competition lines are dominated by the presence of this rifle, and shooters continue to expand what an air rifle can do with a single rifle; the FX Impact. Why? It works, it delivers, and it continues to provide the foundation for innovation. The FX Impact M3 advances the claim: the FX Impact M3 is the most advanced, exciting and accurate air rifle available.
Characteristics of the PCP FX Airguns Impact M3 air rifle:
· Loading System: Lateral advance
· Magazine Type: High capacity detachable (38 shots in Cal .177 4.5 / 28 shots in Cal .22 5.5 / 28 shots in Cal .25 6.35)
· Cylinder head: AR15 style grip
· Height adjustable arm support
· Gauges: 4.5 (.177), 5.5 (.22) and 6.35 (.25)
· Barrel: FX Smooth Twist X (Floating Match Grade) (Length 500 mm 4.50 (.177) and 5.50 (.22) extendable moderator. / Length 600 mm 5.50 (.22) and Length 600 mm 6.35 (.25). / · Length 700 mm 5.50 (.22), 6.35 (.25))
· Shot autonomy: 4.5 (.177) 180 shots approx, 5.5 (.22): 130 shots approx and 6.35 (.25): 100 shots approx
· Fill pressure: Max 250 bar (3600 psi)
· Safe: AR15 lateral system
· Visor: Rail Picatinny
· Moderator: Included in the aluminum barrel lining with the possibility of mounting another 1/2 UNF thread.
· Pressure Gauge: One for the Bottle and one for the regulated chamber
· Trigger: Adjustable Trigger Match
· Speed: 4.5 (.177): 300 m / s • 1000 ft / s // 5.5 (.22): 280 m / s • 920 ft / s // 6.35 (.25): 270 m / s • 900 ft / s (Note: The data shown are those recommended by the FAC Power output factory, but can be changed as needed.)
· Air Capacity: 480 cc
· Type of bottle: Carbon fiber or aluminum depending on version.
· Length: Depending on the barrel
· Weight: Compact: 2,8kg // Standard: 3,1kg // Sniper: 3,25kg
· Charging system: Quick Foster connector
· More Features:
- Double AMP Regulator - Adjustable from the outside
- Micro and macro adjustment system for hammer tension.
- Valve opening adjustment
- Interchangeable caliber System
- Multiple Picatinny rails up and down.
- Accessory for mounting the pressure gauge at an angle.
- The viewer is not included in the price.
* Note: The muzzle energy indicated in the specifications of each rifle is for the maximum setting. Due to differences in regulations, the rifle can be set with a lower muzzle energy from the factory. Contact your dealer for more information.