➤ Compressed air rifles
Gas Piston Air Rifles
➤ PCP Air guns
➤➤Hunting and tactical riflescopes
+ Hunting and air optics
Markhor Bighorn 75+ Hunting Backpack
"Perfect for transporting a deer, a chamois and another mouflon" (You must bring a blood bag or a plastic bag so as not to dirty the inside of the backpack.)
The new BIGHORN 75+ backpack replaces the IBEX bag.
Main material: waterproof, strong and silent material in Realtree Xtra® Camo, Max 1, Desolve Veil® and Green, all with Cordura Ripstop.
- Back: Adjustable Vario system for shoulder straps, 3D high density anatomical foam wrapped with honeycomb mesh.
- Orthopedic appliances: padded with 3 D foam honeycomb, chest strap with safety whistle and reinforced load recovery. Support handles and clips for the gun belt. Clips for the water bag tube (right or left).
- Belt: Reinforced with 3 D high density foam and honeycomb mesh.
- Hydration pocket: Pre-equipped to receive a bag of water.
- Compartments: 1 main compartment with separation (2 compartments) + wide opening on the front to access the inside of the bag.
- 5 pockets: 2 side pockets with reinforcements, for the flap, 1 outside pocket and 1 inside pocket, 1 pocket on the front of the bag.
- Zippers: New reversed YKK zipper (the world reference for zippers).
- Support for accessories: two straps with clips and protection + pocket for the cane to carry a firearm or bow, key clips, neon lid for added security.
- Compression: 2 compression straps on each side to adjust the volume of the bag to the material that is carried with 2 elastic pockets to carry a weapon or a telescope tripod and poles laterally.
Features of the Markhor Bighorn 75+ backpack
· Detachable chest strap
· Bag (delivered with the bag).
· Weight: 2,990 kg g.
· Dimensions: 70 x 38 x 25 cm.
· Volume: 75+ liters.
You can buy the Markhor Bighorn 75+ backpack in the following versions
· Markhor BigHorn 75+ Max 1 - ref: 301561
· Markhor BigHorn 75+ Real Tree - ref: 301562
· Markhor BigHorn 75+ Verde - ref: 301563
· Markhor BigHorn 75+ Camo Veil - ref: 301564
Adjustment: To adjust the bag to its size, it is important to adjust the bag carefully, make minor adjustments and make sure the bag is the correct size. We must make sure that the shoulder strap passes over the shoulder from the back panel without leaving the shoulder at any time. The belt should be tight and placed over the iliac crest (the weight is at the waist), depending on the fit, there should be enough space to remove or add layers of clothing.
Being an extremely durbale product, it is built for years of use and treatment in the harshest conditions.
However, we can take basic measures for your care and maintenance:
· After each trip, clean the backpack: shake dirt, clean and remove any stain, with warm water
· If it gets wet, tend it protected from the sun and in a ventilated area
· Open all the belts
· Keep the backpack in a cool and dry place