➤ Compressed air rifles
Gas Piston Air Rifles
➤ PCP Air guns
➤➤Hunting and tactical riflescopes
+ Hunting and air optics
Markhor Impala EVO III Hunting Backpack
Markhor Impala EVO III 18 + 5 backpack is the new light and compact backpack. It is equipped with a new comfortable back to evacuate perspiration.
This backpack is especially suitable for hunting in hot climates thanks to its back of honeycomb foam and shoulder mesh straps.
Ideal for hunting in hot countries (safaris), small game, stalking, etc. With the novelty SHILA it is possible to transport your carbine, rifle or shotgun or your bow directly into the backpack.
· Main material: Waterproof, resistant and silent fabric.
· Back: New 3D high density foam wrapped in anthracite gray honeycomb mesh to evacuate perspiration and match the shape of the back.
· Straps: breathable mesh and honeycomb, chest strap, clips for the weapon strap. Clips for the water bag tube (right or left).
· Belt: adjustable with loops and 2 side pockets.
· Hydration pocket: Pre-equipped to receive a bag of water.
· Compartments: 2 main compartments with 1 padded binocular pocket.
· Extension: + 5 L thanks to a zipper and a bellows.
· Pockets: 2 small side pockets, 1 pocket on the front of the bag.
· Zippers: New reversed YKK zipper (the world reference for zippers).
· Access: to the main compartments by 2 openings in the upper part of the bag.
· Accessory holder: flap (with cartridge holder for 5 cartridges) adjustable with 2 clips to use one garment or another, 2 outside handles, carry handle.
· Compression: 1 compression strap on each side to adjust the volume of the bag to carry the garment.
· Dimensions: 45 x 28 x 20 cm
· Volume: 18 + 5 liters
· Markhor Impala Evo III 18 + 5 Veil - ref: 301582
· Markhor Impala Evo III 18 + 5 Xtra - ref: 301580
· Markhor Impala Evo III 18 + 5 Green - ref: 301612
· Markhor Impala Evo III 18 + 5 Max - ref: 301581
Adjustment: To adjust the bag to its size, it is important to adjust the bag carefully, make minor adjustments and make sure the bag is the correct size. We must make sure that the shoulder strap passes over the shoulder from the back panel without leaving the shoulder at any time. The belt should be tight and placed over the iliac crest (the weight is at the waist), depending on the fit, there should be enough space to remove or add layers of clothing.
Being an extremely durbale product, it is built for years of use and treatment in the harshest conditions.
However, we can take basic measures for your care and maintenance:
· After each trip, clean the backpack: shake dirt, clean and remove any stain, with warm water
· If it gets wet, tend it protected from the sun and in a ventilated area
· Open all the belts
· Keep the backpack in a cool and dry place