➤ Compressed air rifles
Gas Piston Air Rifles
➤ PCP Air guns
➤➤Hunting and tactical riflescopes
+ Hunting and air optics
Markhor Katmaï EVO III Hunting Backpack
The KATMAÏ Evo III 25 L backpack is equipped with a new highly comfortable preformed backrest that is effective for perspiration.
This backpack is very versatile, perfect for travelers because it fits perfectly as cabin luggage. Ideal for day hunting, archery, whipping, small game, etc.
In addition, this backpack is elegant and harmonious with its new Realtree Max1® camouflage, buckles and beige straps.
Main features of the Markhor Katmaï EVO III backpack
- Main material: waterproof, strong and silent fabric made of Camo Desolve Veil® and Cordura®.
- Rear: AIR CHANNEL preformed with high density foam to absorb sweat and adapt to the shape of the back.
- Straps: padded with high density foam, chest strap. Clips for the water bag tube (right or left).
- Belt: With quick buckle.
- Hydration pocket: Pre-equipped to receive a bag of water.
- Compartments: 2 main compartments.
- Pockets: 2 open side pockets and 1 inside pocket.
- Zippers: Inverted YKK and classic zippers (the world reference for zippers).
- Access: at the top of the bag.
- Accessory support: carrying handle, key clip, loops to carry 5 cartridges, 2 carrying straps for the weapon or loop with pocket for the stick or pulley.
- Compression: 2 compression straps on each side of the flap to adjust the volume of the bag to the material.
· Weight: 1.250g
· Dimensions: 46 x 28 x 13.5cm
· Volume: 25 liters
You can buy the Markhor Katmaï EVO III backpack in the following versions
· Katmaï EVO III Veil Camo - ref: 301577
· Katmaï EVO III Max1 Camo - ref: 301578
· Katmaï EVO III Green - ref: 301579
Adjustment: To adjust the bag to its size, it is important to adjust the bag carefully, make minor adjustments and make sure the bag is the correct size. We must make sure that the shoulder strap passes over the shoulder from the back panel without leaving the shoulder at any time. The belt should be tight and placed over the iliac crest (the weight is at the waist), depending on the fit, there should be enough space to remove or add layers of clothing.
Being an extremely durbale product, it is built for years of use and treatment in the harshest conditions.
However, we can take basic measures for your care and maintenance:
· After each trip, clean the backpack: shake dirt, clean and remove any stain, with warm water
· If it gets wet, tend it protected from the sun and in a ventilated area
· Open all the belts
· Keep the backpack in a cool and dry place