➤ Compressed air rifles
Gas Piston Air Rifles
➤ PCP Air guns
➤➤Hunting and tactical riflescopes
+ Hunting and air optics
Markhor Wapiti EVO III Hunting Backpack
The WAPITI EVOLUTION III 25 L hunting backpack is equipped with a comfortable back to evacuate perspiration.
Thanks to its exclusive shoulder strap (protects to the right or left) allows support and pull without any problem.
This bag is very versatile, perfect for travelers because it can be as cabin luggage. Ideal for hunts of the day, beaten, small game, etc ...
In addition, this backpack is elegant and harmonious with its new Desolve Veil® camouflage, beige buckles and straps and beige honeycomb mesh back.
- Main material: Waterproof, strong and silent fabric made of Camo Desolve Veil®.
- Back: High density 3D foam wrapped in alveolar mesh to absorb sweat and adapt to the shape of the back.
- Garter belt: quilted with 3D honeycomb mesh. Passing through the tube of the water bag.
- Belt: With high density 3D foam and honeycomb mesh.
- Hydration pocket: Pre-equipped to receive a bag of water.
- Compartments: 1 main compartment.
- Pockets: 2 outside pockets (1 inside pocket with zipper) on the front of the bag with magnetic closure, 2 pockets on the belt.
- Zippers: New reversed YKK zipper (the world reference for zippers).
- Access: to the main compartment through an opening from the bottom to the top of the bag.
- Accessory holder: carrying handle.
- Compression: 1 compression strap with elastic pocket on each side to adjust the volume of the bag to the material to carry a tripod or other seat laterally.
· Weight: 0 .690 g.
· Dimensions: 56 x 38 x 15 cm.
· Volume: 25 liters.
You can buy the Markhor Wapiti EVO III backpack in the following versions
· Wapiti EVO III Verde - ref: 301517
· Wapiti EVO III Max 1 Camo - ref: 301574
· Wapiti EVO III Veil Camo - ref: 301575
Adjustment: To adjust the bag to its size, it is important to adjust the bag carefully, make minor adjustments and make sure the bag is the correct size. We must make sure that the shoulder strap passes over the shoulder from the back panel without leaving the shoulder at any time. The belt should be tight and placed over the iliac crest (the weight is at the waist), depending on the fit, there should be enough space to remove or add layers of clothing.
Being an extremely durbale product, it is built for years of use and treatment in the harshest conditions.
However, we can take basic measures for your care and maintenance:
· After each trip, clean the backpack: shake dirt, clean and remove any stain, with warm water
· If it gets wet, tend it protected from the sun and in a ventilated area
· Open all the belts
· Keep the backpack in a cool and dry place