➤ Compressed air rifles
Gas Piston Air Rifles
➤ PCP Air guns
➤➤Hunting and tactical riflescopes
+ Hunting and air optics
Markhor Yosemite 55L Hunting Backpack
Mountain backpack special hunting:
The Yosemite 55+ technical backpack is equipped with a new adjustable VARIO backrest with excellent comfort for transporting moderately heavy loads.
It combines the efficiency of transport with ideally distributed loads, the functionality with its special firearms or arches, variable opening to help with the load, direct access to the bottom of the bag to avoid emptying to get an object.
In addition, this backpack is elegant and harmonious with its green color, its beige buckles and straps and its beige honeycomb mesh back.
It has an extension to transport the game or the deer, this extension is operative when opening a zipper that surrounds the bag.
- Main material: Waterproof fabric, strong and silent in green.
- Back: Adjustable Vario system for shoulder straps, 3D high density anatomical foam wrapped with honeycomb mesh to absorb perspiration and adapt to the shape of the back. The preformed aluminum frame stabilizes the load and guarantees good flexibility.
- Straps: padded with mesh type mesh 3 D mesh, chest strap and reinforced load booster. Rest hands and clips for the weapon's belt (bow or rifle). Clips for the water bag tube (right or left).
- Belt: with 3 D high-density foam and honeycomb mesh, stabilizing straps, quick-adjust buckles, 2 zipped pockets on the belt.
- Hydration pocket: Pre-equipped to receive a bag of water.
- Compartments: 1 main compartment with separation (2 compartments).
- Pockets: 2 side pockets with reinforcements, for flap 1 outer pocket and 1 inner pocket (net),
- Zippers: New reversed YKK zipper (the world reference for zippers).
- Access: to the main compartment through a variable opening to help load the bag
- Support for accessories: two straps with clips and protective reinforcements + pocket for carrying a firearm or bow, 4 attachment points to carry in the bottom of the bag, fluorescent cap for security (on the flap) and baggage signaling (useful when night falls to find your bag).
- Brown bag (delivered with the bag) or white to camouflage in snow time (optional), possibility of having a waterproof anti-blood bag for transporting an animal (option). Transport handle.
- Compression: 1 compression strap on each side to adjust the volume of the bag to the material transported with 1 elastic pocket on each side to carry a telescope tripod or seat and sticks laterally.
- Large zipper opening for extension with 3 straps.
- Weight: 2,850 g.
- Dimensions: 60 x 33 x 28 cm.
- Volume: 55 +
You can buy the Yosemite 55L backpack in the following versions
· Yosemite 55 L Camo Real Tree - ref: 301526
· Yosemite 55 L Camo Max 1 - ref: 301527
· Yosemite 55 L Verde - ref: 301528
· Yosemite 55+ L Veil Camo - ref: 301565
· Yosemite 55+ L Verde - ref: 301595
Adjustment: To adjust the bag to its size, it is important to adjust the bag carefully, make minor adjustments and make sure the bag is the correct size. We must make sure that the shoulder strap passes over the shoulder from the back panel without leaving the shoulder at any time. The belt should be tight and placed over the iliac crest (the weight is at the waist), depending on the fit, there should be enough space to remove or add layers of clothing.
Being an extremely durbale product, it is built for years of use and treatment in the harshest conditions.
However, we can take basic measures for your care and maintenance:
· After each trip, clean the backpack: shake dirt, clean and remove any stain, with warm water
· If it gets wet, tend it protected from the sun and in a ventilated area
· Open all the belts
· Keep the backpack in a cool and dry place