➤ Compressed air rifles
Gas Piston Air Rifles
➤ PCP Air guns
➤➤Hunting and tactical riflescopes
+ Hunting and air optics
Nikko Stirling Diamond Hornet ED Scope
Designed to transmit high levels of light, Diamond rifle scopes are manufactured on a 30mm tube. All models feature a engraved illuminated reticle on the lens that naturally guides the eye to the center of the scope and allows for faster target identification and focus.
· High precision optical system.
· HMD IR reticle engraved on the lens
· Side parallax adjustment: 10yds to infinity
· Detachable parallax wheel (100mm)
· Covers of metal folding lenses in lens and eyepiece
· Increase: 10-50
· Reticle: HMD IR
· Objective: 60mm
· Field of vision (100m) 0.7 m - 3.7 m
· Click value on height and drift: 1/8 MOA per click
· Range in drift elevation: 20 MOA
· Eye-lens distance: 90mm - 110mm.
· Length: 46 cm.
· Weight: 980 g.
· Parallax: 9,1 - ∞.
· Diamond Sportsman ED Sniper 10-50x60 HMD IR (Ref: NSNC105060HMDIR)