➤ Compressed air rifles
Gas Piston Air Rifles
➤ PCP Air guns
➤➤Hunting and tactical riflescopes
+ Hunting and air optics
Sig Sauer Romeo 5 Red Dot
ROMEO5 red dot compact sights offer civilians and armed professionals a robust 1x solution for any situation. Ultra low parallax, the point of aim is the point of impact and the red point remains parallel to the hole of your firearm, no matter what your angle of vision is in relation to the optical axis of the scope. Unlimited eye relief allows you to acquire the aim and aim regardless of the position of your eye behind the sight. The CR2032 battery has lateral load, which allows a quick replacement of the battery (with more than 40,000 hours of useful life). Water resistant (IPX-7 rated for full water immersion up to 1 atmosphere) and fog proof performance.
Sig is proud to provide men and women of the armed forces with a point of light and closed red light that is as strong as it is small. The ROMEO5 includes our MOTAC ™ system (motion activated lighting) that increases battery life by shutting down the system when it is not used and activating it instantly upon detecting the least vibration or movement. Your sight will be ready when you take action. The ROMEO5 can be mounted on any platform, and the solid aluminum design will guarantee the best performance and years of service. Military units depend on ROMEO5 when necessary, why do not you do it?
LIGHTING ACTIVATED BY MOTION (MOTAC ™)
Activated through a technology of detection of the same movement, Motac turns on instantly when detecting movement and deactivates when it stops doing it to prolong the useful life of the battery.
The lens baths, enormously effective, antireflective and with a very wide bandwidth, reduce the reflection of the surfaces to enormously low levels in the whole visible spectrum, providing a transmission of light of superior level.
STEALTH ID ™
Industrial design of the electro-optic inspired by our legendary weapons; The trapezoidal surfaces of the protection against deflection blur the shape and visibility of the optics together with the sawing of the slide or the frame of the weapon and the style of the handle to increase the functionality of all SIG SAUER electrooptics.
Technical features of the red dot Sig Sauer Romeo 5
- Red dot 2 MOA provides 10 lighting settings (8 daylight plus 2 nighttime) for visibility in all light conditions
-MOTAC ™ (Motion Activated Illumination) turns on when it detects movement and turns off when it does not. Provides optimal operational safety and improved battery life of more than 40,000 hours
- The integrated M1913 Picatinny interface offers industry-standard mounting options for a wide range of applications
- Water resistant (IPX-7 rated for full water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog proof performance
- Includes a Picatinny M1913 low mount lift and a 1.41 "co-control upstand
· Romeo 5 Compact Red Dot 1x20mm - 2 MOA Red Dot - ref: 047-SOR52001 - battery (1) CR2032
· Romeo 5 Compact Red Dot 1x20mm - 2 MOA Red Dot - ref: 047-SOR52101 - battery (1) AAA
· Romeo 5 Compact Red Dot 1x20mm - 2 MOA Red Dot / 65 MOA CIRCLE - ref: 047-SOR52102 - battery (1) AAA