➤ Compressed air rifles
Gas Piston Air Rifles
➤ PCP Air guns
➤➤Hunting and tactical riflescopes
+ Hunting and air optics
Magazines for pistols and air rifles
Complete equipment for Stalks
Vortex Viper Scope
The Vortex Viper scope is a scope with incredible high-performance features such as premium optics with multiple coating, high-precision Precision Force spring systems and Precision Glide precision glass installation system, offers all this and more at a price fantastic. The Vortex Viper 6.5-20x50 scope is ideal for long range, predator / varmint and objective applications. Good for any hunting or shooting in different ranges where the estimation of retention would be a concern. The side parallax adjustment of the button allows for quick and easy parallax adjustments with visible range numbers while in the shooting position. The Vortex Viper main tube is 30 mm which offers a better adjustment of wind resistance and lift along with greater resistance. Tall turrets with plugs allow quick and easy field adjustments.
· XD Lens Elements: XD lens treatment. Treatment with low dispersion (XD), increases the resolution and color fidelity, resulting in a highly clear vision.
· XR Plus Fully Multi-Coated: The patented XR Plus Fully Multi-Coated Premium coatings offer the highest level of light transmission, interspersing multiple anti-reflective layers on all lenses for maximum brightness and contrast.
· ArmorTek: ArmorTek Ultra-hard scratch-resistant coating protects the outer lens from scratches and dirt.
· Argon Gas: Sealing with Argon anti-humidity gas. Avoid internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
· Waterproof: Waterproof viewer, designed to offer maximum performance in the harshest conditions.
· Shockproff: Shockproof and recoil manufacturing.
- Reticle: Mil Dot (MOA)
- Focal Plane: SFP
- Lighting: no
- Eye-lens distance: 79 mm.
- Turret: Tall Capped
- Field of vision: 5,3 - 1,89 m / 91.4 m.// 17.4 - 6.2 ft / 100 yrd.
- Length: 36.58 cm.
- Weight: 612 g.